Sunday, October 6, 2013

Finally some good news



So hi everyone, I finally have good news to share with you all. As of October 1'st 2013 I got a new job at Costco as a Warehouse Demo Sampler , aka I will giving out food samples at Costco . I am thrilled to work there and to be working again finally. I feel a huge burden off my shoulders now, Christmas will no longer be so hard for me to get through. Will no longer be borrowing money to pay bills, can do it on my own now. I am very happy that the end of this year turned out to be good. I feel blessed to have a job again and a good company also. Sending lots of love to my friends and thanks for always being there for me, am looking ahead to the future and feeling hopeful, love and hugs Lisa xo

6 comments:

Donna said...

Hooray! Happy for you Lisa! <3

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Good for you, Lisa! I am so glad 2013 is ending on a good note for you.

TARYTERRE said...

Congrats on the new beginning. Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats with your new job. I know how hard being unemployed can be; the best wishes coming your way.

Kath said...

Thats fantastic news Lisa.I diin't know you Blogged.I love reading blogs.I wish you all the best, in your new employment.So happy you will have a little extra to help you along now.Take Care.God Bless. Have a great Monday.Love Kath Motherhen xx

Indigo Blues said...

So excited for you Lisa. Good Luck. I hope you enjoy your new job.