Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday

Hi friends, hope you all had a good Friday.Last night was the third night in the row I did'nt sleep at all.Yup I woke up feeling like crap this morning wishing I did'nt have to work but I put some Visine in my eyes and toughed it out. When I went into work today the phantom paper towel flusher had hit our store again and flooded both restrooms, I could tell it was going to be a fun day. it was soooo boring in the store today, I was watching a father and daughter in the food court eating and felt my heart break as I watched them.They were eating lunch and talking and laughing together.It made me feel so sad inside.Anthony asked me earlier if I wanted to work tommorow but I had heard Cyndie was going to come by and Maureen wanted me to work for her, I said "No I have plans tommorow" There is no way in hell I want to spend my Saturday at the store with Cyndie coming by making me feel all stressed out.No thank you,On the way home I saw the drunk creep again but thank God he did'nt see me. When I was at work the maintenance guy came here and put a new refridgerator in my kitchen , Yea !!!!!!!!! I am so happy.OMG CSI was really good last night, I loved the Grissom and Sara conversation the most, lol.They are both so adorable together, my inspirations for the fan fiction, hope you all have a good weekend, it's hot here, I Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say, maybe you can have the drunk guy over and give him a cold one from your new fridge.  Last night's episode was too silly and you can always tell when a series is starting on its downward spiral when they have no good ideas for episodes.  Anyway, have a good weekend.  : )

Phil

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed another CSI episode.  My weeks get so crazy that I forget all about them.  :-(  


Amy

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you got your new fridge!
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Let's see some pictures of your apartment!! I would love that.
I hope you have a good weekend, and get some sleep , maybe try and over the counter sleep aid. Might help.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I hope you finally got some sleep last nite.
Have a nice weekend!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

I hope that you get some rest!
Have a good weekend :)

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

sometimes when i cant sleep i use Tylenol PM...knocks me right out. I am glad you said no about working and you enjoy your time off. Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

Does a new refrigerator cancle out flooded restrooms? I'm not sure. Hugs, Margo

Anonymous said...

yay new fridge sorry about the potties at work :(
hope you sleep better tonight
em