Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tiring Thursday

 Hi friends, hope you all had a good Thursday.Well tonight is a big CSI night, but do'nt bid "Goodbye" to Jorja just yet, she did state yesterday on The View she would be back.I think she did so well guest -hosting yesterday, she seemed a little shy and nervous but she was gracious and polite in typical Jorja fashion , she probably did'nt know how to be around all those big mouths on the show but she did great.Work was busy today and the day went by fast. Tommorow will be a long day for me 9 :30 to 5 :00 p.m., Chrissie thank you so much for taping CSI for me tonight, I appreciate that so much, I am happy to report Emmi's husband  Jim is home from the hospital but please continue to pray for him , also Cindy from Cindy's Life has asked for prayers for Mommom , she is not doing so well right now so please keep Jim and Mommom is your prayers, thank you all for your prayers, I hope you all have a great Friday, I am so ready for the weekend, I Love You All Lisa XOXO


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the show tonight!

Phil

Anonymous said...

Joe and Mommom, lol. Watching CSI now, it is awesome. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you won't be tired at nine o'clock!  LOL : )~

Allison

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that Emmi's husband is home from the hospital. :-)  Will keep all in my prayers. I hope you really have a good weekend. Have a great Friday, hope without too much stress. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Watched CSI tonight, Jorja left, but she'll be back for guest spots I bet! Or at least that's what she hinted too, & that's the way the plot tonight left it. :)
Have a good weekend.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

You're correct when you say big mouths they are. I watched today and Jessica Simpson was on it and she was quiet too so must just be everybody else is to overpowering. Tape is done now I have two for you. I will box them up soon. Hope Jorja does come back I loved her letter to Grissom. She's always been in love with him.. so true.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Praying for your mommom Cindy! CSI was much better then it has been in the last few weeks. Sad that Jorja is leaving but glad that she went out with a bang. Emmi

Anonymous said...

CSI was awesome last night.  Of course, I cried as Sarah left........
Missie

Anonymous said...

i do not think that Whoopie or Joy are "big mouths" at all.....i did watch that show though.
I hope work was not too overwhelming today. It snowed here yesterday. Bah Humbug.
LOVE,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I am glad that work went by fast. I wonder when they are going to bring Jorja back. I can't wait to hear.
Kelli
Http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom