Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rainy Saturday

 Hi friends, Is'nt that picture above so sweet ? I love it, I hope you all had a good Saturday, I went out with my friend Olivia today, we went shopping and went to lunch.It was cool to hang out with her and we had fun.Just when she brought me home the rain started up again, sigh.......... how many weeks until Spring ? Anybody know ????? Tonight on the CW channel in about 30 minutes is a really good episode of Cold Case, Lisa Jo I wanted you to see this one, sorry the college basketball is on instead - phooey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tommorow night on CBS at 9:00 p.m. will be a Cold Case episode that sounds good, the actress Mackenzie Phillips is in the one tommorow, I have never seen that one yet for tommorow night, it sounded good though from the TV Guide , I hope you all have a good Sunday, how many of you will be watching the Superbowl ?????? Did I ever mention Tom Brady's parents live like two blocks away from me ? It's true, lol. Have a good Sunday everyone, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the rain, send some my way! Have a good evening.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching the SB.  And eating too much.  And having a beer or three.  And making my dog howl for cheap entertainment.  *sigh*  I gotta get a life.

Anonymous said...

I agree Lisa! I am sooo ready for spring! Seems like we have had a lot of snow days. Have a great night and glad you had some fun with your friend. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

well since the groundhog saw his shadow today, I guess that makes six more weeks til spring, lol....
Have a great Sunday!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I have to work during the superbowl.  I wonder if the  lady that I help will watch the game.  tonight she had the TV on and it was so loud i could hardly think! r ose

Anonymous said...

I ended up not watching the show you told me about because I completely forgot the time difference between us....it came on at 8pm here and was already watching a movie on Showtime.  I WILL try and catch this show soon!  :)

xoxoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

6 more weeks the groundhog said LOL
glad you had a good time with your friend sorry it's raining again
i won't be watching superbowl, but we'll be having dinner so i guess it'll be on for someone to watch i just like the commercials
take care and hugs, chrissie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time with your friend.
I'll be watching the superbowl, my team didn't get in but mainly watching for commercials and halftime show,lol.

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun with your friend.
I won't be watching the superbowl...
I think Jeff and I are going out to dinner
at Texas Roadhouse...

Have a great day!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

yes i got your letter and articles. You are the sweetest person i have ever known in my life and i love you, remember that.
I am so glad you got to go out with your friend..good for you!!
I have that show to tape for tonight. XO lj