Saturday, September 30, 2006

One Bad Day

Hi friends, I had such a bad day today ! First of all when I was crossing the street this morning on my way to work some AH nearly runs me over !!!!!!!!! Then as soon as I get to work my credit card machine at my register decides not to work and some bitchy lady gets mad at me like it's my damn fault the ******* machine is'nt working.Then I went to Cajun Grill on my break to buy a green tea like I always do and I do remember paying the lady for the iced tea, but one of the ladies from Cajun Grill kept coming into my store and asking me if I paid for the tea -I was like 'Uh yeah" but somehow one of them must have lost the 2 bucks I gave her for the tea.I saw her then calling a mall security guy over and telling him about it - WTH ? So then he comes in my store and starts asking what happened.I told him I remembered paying for the tea and then I asked him "How could they give me the iced tea if I did'nt pay for it ? " Ok so that's like the last time I ever eat there or buy a cold drink there -that really pissed me off !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am alot of things  but I am no thief !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could'nt leave fast enought today.I came home and opened my mailbox and there was my Jorja pillowcase.My first instinct was to hug the pillowcase and cry. Oh and then when I was cooking the food in the oven I got burned on the oven door.Hope you all have a great Sunday, Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh babe, i am SO sorry. What a couple of crazy bitches at the store....i dont blame you for ever going in there again.....there are thief rings taking thousands of dollars from stores in malls and these fools want to go after you and you are innocent? BULLSHIT.

Go to bed and get some rest. Tomorrow will be better. HUGS and LOVE, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Hope Sunday turns your weekend around for you!  
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Awww, Lisa.... Hopefully today will be better!  It seems like when it rains it pours!  But.. today is a new day, so hopefully Sunday will be a pleasant day for you!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Aw sweetie...so sorry you had a bad day!
I hope today is much better!
Love,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty rough day.  Too bad you didn't have someone nice to come home to and give you a nice hug.  Well, at least you got your pillow case and that was a good ending to the day.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I know I'm behind on journals, but I still wanted you to know how bad I felt about this terrible day that you had. Almost getting run over by a car is a pretty scary thing!

I love the food from Cajun Grill, and I KNOW that they have the cups and the drink machine behind the counter, so how the hell do they think you got the iced tea unless they gave it to you??? I cannot believe it!!! Stupid people!

Huggies, Mandy ~

Anonymous said...

seems like you had the day from HELL!!!
bella xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/IstartedofthislifewithnothingIst/