Thursday, July 26, 2007

J- Landers who need our prayers

 Hi friends, I smell like dirt and trees and I need a shower badly but I wanted to catch up on your journals first, see how much I love you guys, hehe.There are some J-landers who need our prayers -Emmi who is one of the sweetest people in J-land  and I cherish her as a friend-her husband Jim is in the hospital with pneumonia, please pray for Jim to get better soon so he can go home to Emmi and her kids, Emmi is a wonderful friend to all and I hate that her husband is sick and she is hurting, Emmi if you need to talk call me this weekend since I'm off, I would call you but I do'nt have your # Please keep Jim and Emmi and her family in your prayers, also please continue to keep Missie's brother  Barry in your prayers, he was doing good for a while and then the other day suffered a setback.  Pray he gets better soon so he can come home  and also her kitty Merlin, Merlin has been sick this week, Missie the same goes for you, if you ever need to talk call me :) Also please keep praying for Shelly as well , her brother died recently and she needs our hugs and support. Shelly I'll email you my # Last but not least please pray that Jorja Fox will be back on CSI next Season and that rumor is false that a new character will replace her next season.I was really upset reading that tonight and I started crying and I just pray it's not true and just an ugly rumor to get more ratings for CSI, Thanks friends, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is troubling that that info about Jorja was in the TV Guide report because they are not going to write about anything that is not true.....i know you'll be heartbroken if she is gone but you know, she may  be the one wanting to leave the show. I will pray for all of those you wrote about!
love you,lj

Anonymous said...

prayers going up all around. and by the way, welcome home girlfriend. (((((((hugs))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

You are such a little prayer warrior Lisa..and such a sweetie...
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the prayers & well wishes. I talked to DH last night & the second doc says that it isn't pneumonia but he doesn't know what it is so he's gonna run some blood work. Emmi

Anonymous said...

You are a good and caring woman, Lisa, and all your online friends are lucky to have you. Hugs, Margo

Anonymous said...

already have them in my prayers:) have a good friday

Deb

Anonymous said...

I already have them in my prayers hon. Thank you for mentioning them. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You're such an angel!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

they are in my prayers
have a good friday!
em

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you know Linnpooh but her dog, Molly, died too. I'm sorry I don't have her link, but Sugar has it in her journal. Other than that you're pretty much caught up on netlife right now.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Okay...now I know what your talking about with Jorja.
Probably just a rumor.
She's a popular character and usually they cannot be replaced.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

will go up so that the blessings can come down.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jorja held out for more money and thought she was more important than she was if this is all true.  I don't think she needs our prayers to remain on CSI.  Hope you will have a good weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are sad Lisa...you are sweet to let us know your friends need prayers.  rose