Sunday, July 29, 2007

My best friend is moving back to San Mateo

Debbi, I hope you do'nt mind that I posted your picture in my journal, Hi friends, this is Debbi, my best friend. Is'nt she gorgeous ? She and I am like sisters.She used to live here in San Mateo but then her boyfriend Doug and her moved in together and she moved up to Jackson and I could'nt stop crying.Moving here was so hard for me and I was so sad that when I moved here Debbi left 2 months later.I will never forget that horrible night Debbi was in a a car accident after being hit by a drunk driver and when I was at home still living in Pacifica that night before it happened I had a horrible feeling in my gut that something was wrong, when Debbi called me I knew it was her before I picked it up and I took the phone outside of my place when she screamed  into the phone that she had been hit by a drunk driver in an  car accident, it was the worst night of my life and I could'nt even watch CSI before her accident happened that night,because my 6'th Sense was kicking in and I think I knew all night that something bad was going to happen to Debbi,I thought I would even lose her the week of her accident because she had a cruel and heartless doctor who told her she had better start updating her will,  thank God she recovered and she is alive and ok .I am so happy she is coming back here, I am sorry her boyfriend turned out to be such a heartless jerk and turned his back on her  and that is why she is moving back here but she knows that I am here for her always.I think once my best friend moves back here in two weeks I might hate it here in San Mateo a little less, I might not be online as much once Debbi moves back here.I'll still update my 2 journals though I promise,I love all of you and I would never leave you guys,  I Love You All Lisa XOXO

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're getting your friend back even if it was under those circumstances. Hope you guys have a great time. Take some pictures and share with us on here.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Great news!!! I think it will be good for you to have her back.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

dont forget us.
i am really glad she is ok and moving home and i hope she is recovered and going forward and sorry to hear her boyfriend hurt her.
LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

that is good news your friend is moving back closer to you. and yes, she is a very pretty lady. I'm glad she made it through the ordeal of the accident. you can't forget us when she comes back, we'll fill up your mailbox, lol. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that your friend is moving back! I just love having my friends around me.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I think if you had a good friend near you San Mateo would seem a bit better for you.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that she is moving back! :o) I know it will be so much more fun for you! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

wow Lisa that is wonderful news!  rose