Friday, January 5, 2007

Friday Thoughts -Are all of you getting my alerts ?????????????

Hi friends, first of all are all of you getting my journal alerts ???????? I am wondering because only two people commented on my journal entry from yesterday, usually I have more comments then two.I seem to be getting all my alerts -Aol is eating alerts again I guess from my journal.OMG today was so better then yesterday, my gorgeous Anthony was there teasing me today and making me laugh.I was happy to have him around today to make me laugh .He always make my days better.There is this strange lady who sometimes comes in my store that I saw today, I smiled when I saw her wondering what Lisa Jo would make of her, I will try to describe this lady the best I can, she is a small asian lady and she always wears just a grey T shirt as a dress like she is ready to go to the beach or swimming pool with a little thin string belt around the bottom of the shirt and she never wears pants either, I am surprised mall security has thrown her out for indecent exposure , now if that is'nt weird enough she wears plastic bags on her hands as gloves too. CSI was so good last night, What was up with Jorja Fox only being on for 5 minutes again, man I do'nt understand that at all, but I just loved when William Peterson looked at Jorja and said "I'll miss you " OMG Squee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was sooooooooooo sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am only working one day next week , but I asked Anthony about that and he said for only one week it would be like that, Whew !!!!!!! That's a relief, I go stir -crazy when I'm not working and I start missing Anthony like crazy, I am so ready for the weekend, it's been a long week, hope you all have a great weekend, I Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO P.S. Eva did'nt come back in the store today to try and flirt with Anthony so I hope she sticks true to her words yesterday because she really pissed me off yesterday coming in my store trying to flirt with him when she knows I like Anthony, sigh........... well at least now she knows he has a girlfriend, she had better not forget that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

the alerts were down...i have made 2 entries, one of which no one got an alert on. I do not understand the very ending of CSI where that box had Grissom's name on it....hmm. I wondered where your Jorja was too.
Wow, only one day of work? I would have a heart attack! That half naked Asian lady sounds like she is a bit insane. Watch her. LOVE YOU...i didnt get any alerts Thus PM.
lj

Anonymous said...

I actually know a few crazy people like that! Oh wait I can't count my.... LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I am sad for the pood Asian lady. Too many of the mentally ill are out wandering around in odd outfits, homeless, or living alone with no one to talk to, no family, no medical care, no place to go. I hope you smile at her.
I am so glad you enjoyed CSI last night, despite Jorja's brief appearance. Margo

Anonymous said...

I have not gotten any of your journal alerts for the last month as well as several other people....I still get alerts but not from everyone's journal...when I make an entry and see the comments I think I better pop by and checjk them out...Sorry I have not been by this week...I thought you might be tired from work..I have not been keeping up with CSI...but thought I might check out the dvd one of these days and see what all the hype is about...I have two nights I watch t.v. the kids usually are watching something and it not so relaxing in my room.  I need to get better back support..  The Asian lady is a crack up..LOL..have a great night...I have to get my little one to bed and I may pass out my self...LOL..it's a typical friday for me..Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Boy oh boy, hands off Anthony y'all!  LOL  I have a question.  If you had to choose between meeting Jorja and having lunch with her or going out on a date with Anthony which would you choose?

PHIL

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like Phil's question!!  I think you should answer that, Lisa!! :)

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Alerts have been acting up again.  Later today I'm gonna have to go thru every journal that I read and make sure I have't missed all that much.  Have a good Satruday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Anthony was there to make you smile :)
I thought of you when Jorja Fox was only on for the last few minutes. It looked like she almost teared up when he said that!

Have a good weekend!

Hugs,
Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa: I only had like 3 alerts yesterday which I thought was very strange.
Anyway...hope you are enjoying your weekend!!! I am missing California...wish I was there!
Maria

Anonymous said...

I haven't been getting your alerts so I added you back in, maybe that will solve the problem. Emmi

Anonymous said...

I didn't get this alert..but i am here now... hope you have a smashing Sunday..
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, working only one day will be hell for you! That's too long to go without seeing Anthony. Let's hope Eva stays away! ~ Mandy ~