Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Tuesday Thoughts

Hi friends, hope you all had a good Tuesday.I had the maintenence guy come by this morning and fix my toilet which has been leaking water for the past 4 days.I am so happy now it is fixed as well as my hall light which burned out a few months ago, work was pretty boring today, almost all the Christmas stuff is gone by now and what is left is 75 % off.I got asked so many stupid questions today by some of the customers, there are a few customers I would like to ask which spaceship they came off of before they came in my store, this lady came up to me and was like "Can I ask you something? " I said "Sure" She was like 'Ok If I bought something in here with a giftcard and wanted to return it could I get cash back ?' I was like "Uh no I would have to give you another giftcard" She was like "Oh ok" and wandered off.Another lady today was returning boxes of Christmas cards and she did'nt have the receipt so I had to give her the price of what they were now which was for both boxes of cards $ 1.59- I mean come on , if they were a dollar fifty nine for both of them I would have freaking kept them myself.Anyhow I got the necklace today, it is very similar to alot of the necklaces Jorja Fox wears on CSI, it's a little silver pendant with a dove on it and it says 'Peace' on the back of it, very cute and simple.I have noticed Jorja Fox wears alot of cute little necklaces on CSI, I always tend to notice everything Jorja wears because she is my favorite actress ever !!!!!!!!!!!! I just love her !!!!!!!! My sweet Anthony will be back tommorow, I'm really glad, I have missed him these past 2 days, I hate when he is'nt at work, I need him around .By the way speaking of Anthony I had a dream about him last night, I had been raped by a guy in my dream and I was sitting down without crying (weird) telling Anthony about what happened.He was very sweet and kind  to me in my dream telling me if I needed him he was there for me and he even hugged me in the dream, OMG I hated waking up from that dream, He smells so good whenever he stands near me in the store, whatever the after shave is he uses it smells great !!!!!!!!!!! Anyhow hope you all have a good Wednesday tommorow, I read in the SF examiner today Brittany Spears rang in the New Year by passing out in Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, what a sight that must have been for the onlooker's although I would have loved to have been in Vegas for New Year's Eve. I ca'nt wait to go back to Las Vegas in April , oh please God let CSI be filming there then, my biggest dream is to meet Jorja Fox and William Peterson, Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are still dealing with oddballs, but I guess that's retail! Sounds like a nice necklace. Wierd dream, though I'm not surprised Anthony showed up there, however, and hope that tomorrow is enjoyable with Anthony there. Margo

Anonymous said...

Boy you were sure longwinded tonight LOL.  I have a question . . .If a bought a pack of chewing gum in your store on a visa credit card and then closed my account, could I get cash back? LOL  Have a good Wednesday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Some people don't have their elevator going to the top floor all the time...LOL..Darn no after season specials for me this year...what a mess i am in...but sure things will get straight someday.. wishing you the best this New Year!!! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

That's quite the dream you had!
That necklace sounds very pretty :)
Britney's publicist is saying she was "tired"....lol ok!
wooo Las Vegas this year, sounds like fun and I hope you get to see CSI filming!

Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

Anonymous said...

what a terrible dream!! But how nice when and if Anthony gives you a hug! I would be so happy for you if you met Jorja. If you see George Eads there, get an ass shot for me. LOL
Love, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

That's one heack of a funky sounding dream. Sounds like a cool necklace. Emmi

Anonymous said...

I so could not work in retail! Your dream is freaky.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

HI Lisa.  Of course you will have to deal with all the crazies trying to return things. lol  NOt me...uh uh.  Not taking anything back. and have you told Anthony that you are in love him? : )  Love and hugs, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do not envy you all those people coming in and asking all sorts of weird questions!
You really have to be a patient person to put up with that!

I bet you look adorable in your Jorja Fox necklaces! :)

Have a great day, Lisa!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

That's a horrible dream! Thank God it was just a dream and it had a happy ending since Anthony was there.  Hugs, Mandy