Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday Worrys

Hi friends, hope you all had a good Wednesday.I tried to enjoy my day off but when I left this morning Cheryl was calling up here asking where was I at work and they needed me there today ? WTH ????? Today was supposed to be my freaking off day, but when I came home 4 hours later I called work and Cheryl answered and I was like "Uh today was my off day" And she was like " No yesterday was your day off ? What the hell is going on ?????????? I write down my schedule every week and today was my off day.I hope I did'nt get in trouble today, Cheryl would be there today, damn it anyway.I will be back at work tommorow so I'll have to get everything straight.Hope you all have a good Thursday, New CSI tommorow night, I'm excited but I really miss Grissom, after tommorow's episode there will one more episode with Keppler and then gorgeous , wonderful , witty Grissom will be back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea !!!!!!!!!!! I adore Grissom, he is an awesome character and actor.Hope you all have a great day, Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO By the way I am going to call the doctor Friday ............

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think your schedule was changed without you knowing about it?
I hope that you have a good day! Hang in there!

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

the actor who plays Grissom is also a producer of CSI so he is not going to put any actor in his place that we are really going to like or "take" to. Thats why i only think Keppler is handsome. He is a bit of a snake too.
Cheryl is an asshole. Period. She better not yell at you!
LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you were right about your day off!  Have a good Thursday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope it was your day off. You have to really watch the schedule ... when I worked on a schedule I had a manager who would change it around based on what he wanted to do & wouldn't tell anyone. He said it was our duty to check it. Needless to say, I didn't work there long.

I'm with ya, I'm ready for Grissom to come back. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Hope your dayn went well. I am thinking about you. Margo

Anonymous said...

Maybe you wrote your schedule down wrong or someone changed it.  I hope you didn't get into trouble.  Hope you had a good Thursday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I hope you made out ok at work today; and I am glad you are calling the doctor.
Happy almost Friday!! Enjoy CSI tonite.
Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Did you work yesterday?  Just wondered if you had why Cheryl wouldn't have told you it was your day off.  Hope you didn't catch any grief over it.
It is freezing here in Detroit, highs only in the teens this weekend.
Glad that you are calling the doctor.
Love,
Donna