Thursday, June 14, 2007

CSI night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Hi friends, I hope you all are having a good Thursday.It's hot here again, in the 90's today, I am sitting here sweating and all the windows are open.I am nervously awaiting my test results praying that I do'nt have PCOS.On a happier note my new blood pressure pills are working out great, the only side effects from them are having to urinate more but if that is the worst thing , no problem.I could'nt handle the nausea and migraines my other blood pressure pills caused.Woo-hoo tonight is CSI night !!!!!!!! For those of you who have never seen CSI tonight's show is amazing, Cindy I will be anxious to hear your thoughts on tonight's show, it's a great episode !!!!!!!!! , I am enjoying having some days off from work and I am trying to talk myself into a workout, Emmi you are my inspiration because even though you were'nt feeling well today you got a workout in, I hope you all have a great Friday, There is another J-lander who has a birthday tommorow- Jackie who has the journal Hope Floats has a birthday tommorow so I will be doing a shout -out to her tommorow , I Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you are feeling better now.....i hope that test says YOU ARE NOT SICK....do you have AC in your home? I am way behind on CSI again but it gives me something to look forward to.
XOOX lj

Anonymous said...

Every night can be CSI night for you since you own all the dvds.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
What is PCOS??
I have never heard of it.
Perhaps I willl check out CSI tonight.
Sometimes it takes a while to get on the right blood pressure med.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the new meds are working out. Some B/P meds have a diuretic in them to help get rid of fluid....maybe yours might that is why your going to the bathroom so much.
Have a great weekend :)

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

First off, thanks for the congrats on my news!!  Sorry I haven't stopped by in such a long time.  I didn't realize you were going for all these tests, hope the results come back negative.  I don't know a whole lot about PCOS, but have heard about it before.  Glad you got your new blood pressure medication figured out so that you no longer have the migraines.  Have a great weekend hon!! And enjoy your CSI tonight.
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

I caught the last 10 min. of CSI...it looks  like a pretty cool show.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I loved it and I can't wait until next thursday for part 2. Even hubby watched it. I can't believe I have been missing such a good show. I'm hooked now, lol. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

What's the new blood pressure pills you started??
Missie