Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Here's the scoop on my blood tests

 Hi friends, I got some  good news today at the doctor's office, it turns out that I do'nt have PCOS which I was thrilled to hear.Also my blood pressure pills my doctor said are indeed working and she said it takes a while sometimes for them to start working, the only thing that she was concerned about was my cholesterol which was a little high.She wants me to go see a nutritionist next week about dieting, ok I can do that.I was sad to hear on the news tonight that the Tahoe fires have kicked up again because of high winds, Those of you who have been to Tahoe know how pretty it is there, Lisa Jo I got my TV Guide bill in the mail today so my subscription should be starting soon, back to work tommorow for me, It should be interesting to say the least, thank you for all of your prayers and good luck wishes today for my doctor's appt this morning, you guys are all awesome !!!!!!!! I Love You All and Hugs Lisa XOXO

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the good news.  Don't always believe machines in stores.

Phil

Anonymous said...

glad the pills are working! My TV Guide didnt come today.....sometimes its not always there on Tues.
Enjoy work if you can.
love you,lisa

Anonymous said...

SO glad everything went well at the Dr.

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you don't have PCOS!  My BP and cholestrol is on the high side too, Lisa.  I have to be careful, and stay away from things that elevate both of them!

Hugs and love
Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

happy to hear the news is good from doctor. i use a butter called Olivio. There's no trans fat and no cholesterol in it. It is made from olive oil which is very healthy for you. I have high cholesterol also. So I use Olivio for everything. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about what the doctor said. I havent heard the latest about the fire, so sad.
Have a great Day
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Yea!  That sounds like a great doctor's appointment!!  :-D

Amy

Anonymous said...

Glad your appointment went well.The fires in Tahoe are sad ... hopefully it will die out soon. Emmi

Anonymous said...

That is good news regarding your health.  Have a good one.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa....I'm so relieved to hear the good news! Whew! You can do this with the diet thing. :o) Hugs to you! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news! A lot of people fight to keep their cholesterol down. I know that you can do it!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

YEAH!  Lisa, I am happy to hear your tests went well.
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear all that.
Take care, Chrissie