Friday, June 1, 2007

TGIF

 Hi friends, I am so glad today is Friday, it's been a long week and I am tired.Tommorow I will be back at work , still not feeling 100 % better but I'm trying.I bought some Cold -Eaze today at Safeway, one of you guys mentioned that to me a while back.Next week I am going to have my carpets cleaned in here, they could really use a cleaning, my apartment manager said the night before to spray my carpets with Windex the night before they are cleaned, she said they would get cleaned up better after being sprayed with Windex, hmmmmm who knew ?, Hope you CSI friends of mine enjoy the CSI marathon on Spike Sunday starting at 1:00 p.m. , there is a beautiful girl who is graduating high school tonight, Lisa Jo's beautiful Megan, Congratulations Megan !!!!!!!!!! If you could all please keep Lisa Jo's beagle Maddie in your prayers,she has'nt been feeling well these past few days, there is a new movie that started today called Mr Brooks and Marg Helgenberger from CSI plays his wife on there, looks like a good movie, did any of you go to see it today ? Have a good weekend everyone, I Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sweet to mention lj's puppy .... I pray for him.
And her beautiful smart daughter, much success to Megan.

Feel better
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Yes will be praying for Maddie..have your self a good weekend and don't work too hard!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

i thank you for your TRUE friendship, Lisa. I do. I dont know what i would do without you. We leave in 20 min for the vet. I pray Maddie will not be put down. I have taken that Cold Eze before and it did work. I hope you continue to feel better!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa.  I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well.  Get well wishes for you my friend.  I knew about Lisa's daughter, how proud she must be and her sick puppy too.  And no I haven't seen that movie but I will look into it.  Hope you are having a nice weekend.  love, Shelly