Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm Home :)

  Hi friends, I made it home safely from Vegas tonight.Whew I am tired and my mailbox is overflowing but I'm happy.Vegas was so fun , it was really hot there the first 3 days, over 100 degrees, whew !!!!!!!!!! I took some awesome pictures for you guys, MGM was a nice hotel to stay at, the view I had out the window was the New York , New York , the hotel I stayed at last time, lol.In Vegas there are helicopters constantly whirring overhead all day and night, it's weird to not hear one now as I sit here, lol.I got lots of much -needed exercise walking around Vegas during the days, I hit almost every hotel , Celine Dion's show was amazing, I felt my eyes fill with tears as she came onto the stage looking beautiful, she has the voice of an angel- a gift from God, I also met Louie Anderson after his show, he used to host the Family Fued , he is a very sweet person and he posed for a picture with me.I was saddened to hear about Luciano Paravotti passing away.He had a beautiful voice and I enjoyed his music very much.I bought the new Us magazine yesterday with Anna Nicole on the cover to read by the pool yesterday and there was a little article inside about CSI- Carol Mendelsohn said "You will need a tissue during the first CSI" Uh one tissue ?????? I will need a whole damn box, lol.I was reading on one of Jorja's fansites tonight and was upset to see an article saying Jorja was only listed for 3 episodes and her name did'nt appear in anymore after that - Damn it anyway !!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping beyond hope that is a rumor, Grrrrrrrrrrr this summer is killing me, lol.I missed you all so much, I am playing catch up in all your journals so be patient with me, I Love You All and Missed You All Beyond Words Love Lisa XOXOXOXO

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo glad you're back. Missed you bunches. Helicopters? Were there that many people taking tours? There is some millionaire man missing somewhere in NV don't know if it's close to Vegas. I would have walked my legs off if I'd been there too. Glad Celine's show was so awesome. I knew it would be glad you all got to enjoy it. LOL.. my girls are telling me MOM did you know that brown haired girl (Sara) is in trouble? I told them yes it's the season opener. One tissue what is that.. I'm like you if I cry I'll need more than one. Hope you get some much needed rest.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back!  They've been showing the CSI promos like crazy during Big Brother.

Hugs,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Cant wait for pictures.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

welcome home. I can't wait to see the pics. glad you had a great time. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time ....bella xx

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, happy you had so much fun!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Did you win any money??
!!!!!
Try not to read so much, alot probably isn't true and that you get upset for nothing.
Sounds like you had a great time.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a good trip:) enjoy your weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

You may want to prepare yourself if Jorga is gone and has quit the show over money......i know the show would never be the same for you.....i am so glad you are home..I WANT TO SEE PICS!!!!! I am glad you went and enjoyed all you did! Missed you!!
Love,lj

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a supper time.  Glad you had fun and enjoyed yourself.  Also glad you are home safe and sound.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time. Pretty soon we're going to have to ban magazines from your life, so you don'tr have a heart attack between now and the 21st! Hugs, Margo

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you had an awesome time in Vegas.  Did you find any guys.  Let's here the scoop girl!  LOL

Allison

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun. I can't wait to see your pictures!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa... glad that you had a wonderful time and made it home safe. Wishing you a wonderful Sunday. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...glad you had a great time in Vegas. That is somewhere I have never been but would love to go to sometime.
Have a nice weekend!
Maria

Anonymous said...

I've missed you! I'm glad you had fun! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your back.  I got your postcard yesterday!  Thank You!
Missie
http://journals.aol.com/chat2missie/MissiesUpsideDownWorld/

Anonymous said...

Glad your home safely. Emmi

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a great time in Vegas. the mgm is so nice!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Be patient with you???  Hey!  Be patient with me!! lol  I've got 6 more of your entries to read, girlfriend!!

Oh.. and yes, I did get your letter with the Grey's Anatomy articles in it!  thank you so much! I also got your post card!  Thank you for taking the time to send both of them, Lisa..  You are so sweet!

Glad you had a good time, but even more relieved that you didn't MELT in all that heat!

Hugs and love
Jackie