Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bye Friends I 'll Miss You All

 Hi friends, hope you all had a great Saturday.I still have'nt packed yet but that should'nt take me that long.I went to the Post Office today and bought 20 postcard stamps so that is taken care of.Chrissie there will be a letter going out for you tommorow morning.Ok you guys who I told about that CSI ( Gumdrops) tommorow night at 5:00 p.m. on Spike, Ellen make yourself a note to watch or tape Gumdrops tommorow night on Spike at 5:00 p.m., this episode is truly outstanding.Even though Grissom was'nt in it because of a family tragedy that episode is still amazing and unforgettable.Cindy and Donna and Angie,  you will all love this episode too make yourselves a note to watch or tape that CSI tommorow at 5:00 p.m. on Spike TV, Chrissie I will be so excited to hear your thoughts about it as well after you see it. I have always wanted you to see Gumdrops.Las Vegas is in a heatwave right now, tommorow it will be 109 degrees there and Monday will be 107, whew !!!!!!!!!! It is dangerous to be outside in that kind of heat, I will miss all of you so very much but I will be back late Friday to answer your emails and comment in your journals, I would like to wish my sweet friend Teresa a very "Happy Birthday" today, Teresa hope you had a great birthday !!!!!!!!! See you all in a week, Love You All Lots Lisa XOXO P.S. For those of you who read my CSI journal you may want to reset your alerts again for that journal, I think just one of my readers is getting the alerts for my CSI journal.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It is time for you to leave! Have a great time!! Sure you are going to have a lot of fun. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun and be sure not to tell us what happened, because what happens in Vegas stays together.  Luv ya.

Allison

Anonymous said...

I always tell people who are about to go on vacation:  "Don't bother sending me a postcard because I want you to spend the time it would take to write and mail one HAVING FUN.  

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and stay cool!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Have FUN with your family and be careful. Hope the Celine show is awesome I know it will be. Stay out of the heat shop and play the slots.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and fun trip ! Stay cool, that's some crazy heat.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Have a fun safe trip. I'll miss your journal alerts. Emmi

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))) Have a safe and fun trip. I hope you packed that camera, lol. I'll be watching CSI tonight at 5pm. I'll miss you.
Love,
Cindy xoxo

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip and take lots of pictures to share.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I  hope you have a safe trip, and a very fun and enjoyable one as well. : )

Phil

Anonymous said...

Have fun! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I sent you emails and I got to watch Sunday CSI shows OMG.. is all I can say right now. Two of them were great. I was like glued to the seat.
Was just thinking about you and hope you're having a great time in Vegas. Wish I was there. MGM is a beautiful hotel. I wish you were able to load pics on the computer because you'd have some awesome sights to share with us all here.
Welp, just wanted to say I miss your kind comments and your journal entrys.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Lisa, and stay cool!  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop in and hello I know you'll be back sometime tonight. I'll be with KT and Kyan so don't know when I'll get back to the computer. LOL I have to tell you a funny. You know how I'm like having a constant marathon of CSI where I'm trying to catch up before the new season starts.. well now I have L.A watching it too. She comes and tells me Mom did you watch that CSI episode what did you think? LOL. Then when I went over to KT's apartment to other night for dinner she was busy cooking me dinner so I sat and watched Spike at her house. She said see you can even come over here to my house and watch CSI. I told you I knew she watched it before because KT would say oh that one was a good one I watched it before.
Take care, Chrissie