Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Tuesday

Hi friends, thank you to Donna from D's Designs for the adorable tag above.Please send up some prayers tonight for Lisa Jo, her sweet beagle Buddy's kidneys are failing and she may have to put him down soon.I was so sad to read this a little while ago. Lisa Jo my heart is so sad for you, please know you are in my thoughts.I worked today and it was a good day, no troll customers today, whew what a relief !!!!!!!! However the Queen of all trolls Cyndie will be at the store tommorow, what a fun day that should be, Not !!!!!!!!! Remind me to wear my dancing shoes. I do'nt start until noon so hopefully she will be gone by then.There are more new faces at work so I am glad Greg is continuing to hire more cashiers for our store.We need all the help we can get until Christmas, I requested the week after Christmas off yesterday, it felt good, I love when Christmas is over, the relief I feel is huge and you know now that I think about it, New Year's Eve is my favorite holiday ever, I love it, the excitement of a New Year, the fireworks , bring on "2008" please, Chrissie thank you so much for your beautiful card that came in the mail today, Hope you all have a good hump day tommorow, it has been rainy here today, stay safe out there, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for Lisa Jo.  I know what it is like to lose a beloved animal.  

Allison

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers going out for Lisa Jo and family....our pets are our babies.... =(

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the card okay and you liked it. I feel so bad for LJ  and her whole family too.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I feel for lisa jo. I do not know how you handle customers all day long. I would have to strangle someone! LOL I do hope that tomorrow is better for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Poor puppy. Will keep them both in my prayers. My Cherokee is getting old and has a hard time of walking. Feel so sorry for her. Hey! That is great that no one stupid came in. lol I am sure that Christmas is really hectic being a clerk! Have a great week. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Do you have a pic of Cyndie I could draw?  hee hee hee

xoxoxoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

Keeping Buddy in my prayers.
Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Thinking of Lisa Jo & Buddy. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Buddy's in my prayers!  Enjoy your Wednesday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

i hope you get the week after christmas off...thank you for thinking of Buddy..he is not doing well today....heartbreaking. Glad to hear you have more cashiers too.
LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope the wee dog gets well soon, Lisa can you e mail me your address I`m not organised like you lol!
bella xx

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for LJ and family.  They just love Buddy so much.  I keep praying for some miracle.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

You are sure rushing the month of December aren't you?  LOL  It will be here soon enough, then we get to start the ride all over again.

Phil