Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday

Hi friends,Thank you to Chris from Cabs Creations for the awesome tag above,  hope you all had a good Saturday.I called Emmi this morning and it was so great to talk to her on the phone.Can I say how much I love being off work on weekends ??? It's the bomb !!!!!!!!! I got some of my Christmas cards written out and mailed today so if you do'nt get one from me this week you will next week.I got a Christmas card today in the mail from Emmi, thank you so much Emmi :) Your card is on the way to you , I went to my mall today , it was busier then hell , no parking, lines, my store was a zoo.I went to visit Leslie at Torrid again, she told me her grandma was really sick and in the hospital and she wanted to go visit her but 4 people at her job had called in sick so she could'nt go till later.I wish I could have worked for her so she could have gone to visit her grandma. That sucks, I have thought about working at Torrid before too, it would be great to work with Leslie again, I took a job application before I left, I was going to visit Anthony at Whole Foods today but I never made it there.Monday before work I could go or tommorow, I hope you all have a great Sunday, temperatures are supposed to drop tonight , stay warm everyone, baby it's cold out there, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you ought to get an application at Whole Foods as well.  I hear you have a good connection there that just may hire you.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Baby it's snowing here.
I didn't sleep all night again.
Neighbor is going out to get me some unisom...she is my guardian angel...
OKAY you need to write in your joural that I called you last night...lol!
So that I am famous like Emmi!!!
Love,
D.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Phil you do have a good connection!

Anonymous said...

its really cold here.
i cant wait to hear how Anthony reacts when you go to his job. I have never heard of Torrid.
love,lj

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off weekend!
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

That is a cute tag!  I'm glad you are enjoying your weekend.  Have a happy Sunday.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Weekends off ARE 'da bomb'!!

xoxoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Okay, what is COLD where you are?? It was 25 here yesterday!!! I need to get moving on a xmas letter and cards. <sigh> just nothing to say this year really.
Love ya
Ang

Anonymous said...

You should go see Anthony ... it will probably cheer him up to see a friendly face. Thanks for calling the talk was nice. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is cold out there!  It rained for two days down this way, and today it's only 57 outside.  That's cold for us Southern Caifornian's, but, I love it! :)

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

I was kind of lazy Saturday! My husband checked out an auction but couldn't find anything he wanted so left.. thank goodness!! lmbo  I bet it was like a zoo! My daughter-in-law is assistant mang. at grocery store and said it was terrible on Thanksgiving! It has gotten cold here too... and I don't like cold. lol Have a wonderful week, Janie