Monday, December 17, 2007

Troll -free Monday

Hi friends, Thank you to Emmi for the adorable tag above, Thank you so much for all of your prayers, I think they helped me alot, and the best part of all was I had no trolls today in my lines, yea !!!!!!!!!!I was a huge relief and I just keep telling myself "Four more days, you can do this " I think the thing that helped alot was that we had enough help today working, I love my co- workers, I brought them a huge stack of celebrity trash ( Us magazines ) to read today and left them in the breakroom.When I got home tonight there was a Christmas card in my mailbox from Terri , thank you Terri for your pretty card, I hope you all have a great Tuesday, It is supposed to be a rainy day tommorow so we will be very busy, so please keep those no trolls prayers coming for me, thanks so much, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs your way,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good days minus the trolls.  Only four more to go.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Good for you! lol Prayers work, don't they? lol I will be mailing your Christmas card tomorrow. :-) Well I had best keep you in my prayers for no trolls for the next 4 days! lol Have a wonderful week. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

hope you have no trolls for the next 4 days:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
Glad you had an awesome day. Lets hope the rest of the week is the same. I don't look for trouble until the end of the week when people will be fraustrated in shopping. That was nice of you to share all those old mags with the coworkers.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

and the weekend gets closer and closer!!!!  (smile)

xoxoox
Russ

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had no trolls today! You are one step closer to the weekend!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Whew, hope today is just as good !!!
Big hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

sending no troll vibes your way hunny!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Still keeping my fingers crossed that all trolls will be banished from your store. he he he Emmi

Anonymous said...

Hope your having a good day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope your Tuesday was troll free too.  Here is a phone number that helps to keep you away from trolls and it won't cost you any money to call . . . in fact, it is a troll free number.  Anyway, take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you lived thru Monday.
XO lj