Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's About Time I Know

 Hi Friends, hope you all are having a good Saturday, whew it's hot here, lol.My day was'nt too exciting, I mailed some cards off  to a couple of awesome J- Landers and made some photos up at Long's Drugs today, I love thier photo processing there, ok now do you all remember when Jorja Fox sent me the autographed picture in November and made my entire year ? I had my mom take my picture holding the awesome autographed picture Jorja sent me so anyone who would like me to snail -mail them a copy of the picture please let me know ok, I went out and took a 2 mile walk today and it felt good, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i want one of those pics!
Congrats on the walk....it is chilly here this weekend.
XOOX

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))))))I hope you have a nie weekend.I have to get some letters out to.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm catching up I never got any of these alerts. I would love to see the picture if you wanna send it.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Good for you on taking the 2 mile walk!

xoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

Good for you for walking 2 miles. I would like a photo of you holding the autographed photo. I am going to make a collage of all my jland friends and frame it and hang it above my computer. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love ya,
Cindy xoxo

Anonymous said...

great job on the walk ... you did more then I did this week. =} I'd love one of the pics. I still think that's so cool. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I would love one of those pictures.
I am so backed up.
I haven't been home much at all.
My Mom still in the hospital.
Sister and I have been splitting up the days to sit with her.
Need to shower and leave,
I'm already running later than I want to be.
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Yay I've been walking too!  Good for the body and soul!  love, rose