Friday, April 18, 2008

Quiet Friday

 Hi friends, hope you all had a good Friday.I did'nt do too much today, just chilled at home and sat by the pool writing letters. I still ca'nt believe the Beast is gone forever from my store,  Somebody slap me and tell I'm not dreaming and The Beast is never coming back again, My stress level has dropped in a huge way ever since Kafi told me that Melissa was gone for good yesterday I recieved a package today from someone - A J-lander I think that had a little book with life lessons in it, thank you so much to whoever sent me that cute little book, I think you all should have recieved my mail by now, but Amanda and Sugar, there is mail coming for both of you.I might go hit a street fair tommorow, you guys know me and street fairs, lol. Wishing you all a wonderful and relaxing weekend, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

We both got secret Jland gifts. How nice for you! I am glad you had a stress free sunny day. LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Come here and I will be glad to slap you!  LOL  Have a good weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I feel left out : (  You and LJ got gifts !!!

Have a great weekend.
E.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could sit by the pool!!!  relax and have a good one!  love, rose

Anonymous said...

Sitting by the pool sounds wonderful!
Mail for me, WOO HOO! I'll keep my eyes open. :)
Have a lovely wkend.
Smooches,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are so happy and congratulations to your creative fan fiction journal.  Hope you have a very happy weekend.  Luv ya! : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

So glad The Beast is gone!  Enjoy your pool weather -- it's cold and gray here.  :(

xoxoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

Glad you were enjoying your day.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekened.  I love street fairs.  We don't have them around here anymore.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Out by the pool?
That sounds so nice.
I am up and getting ready to go to the hospital.
Allmy days are running together.
Thanks for the beautiful picture...of you!
and Jorja too.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

whoo hooo the beast is gone. Emmi

ps ... thanks for the card & beautiful pictures.