Saturday, March 4, 2006

Another Weekend , yea

hi everyone, I am excited for the weekend once again even though there is rain coming back tommorow.I am going to go work out again later in the exercise room, Thursday night I went there at 8:00 to watch Survivor and CSI and I was on the treadmill for two hours.I was really proud of myself for going there and well in a way I did it because the tv in my bedroom is screwed up and CBS does'nt come in that good and I really wanted to see CSI because it was a new episode.I love my CSI and there was no way in hell I was going to miss it.I hope that every Thursday I can go there and work out and watch my favorite show at the same time.I felt really good Friday, maybe my two hour workout did me some good, lol.Have a great weekend, Hugs Lisa

No comments: