Sunday, March 19, 2006

Awwwwwww the weekend is over

hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend.I always feel a little sad Sunday nights when the weekend is over.I had planned to spend tommorow with my boyfriend Randy but I am scheduled to work .Oh well I guess I will see him Friday then instead.Anthony will be back at work tommorow so that will be nice.I am excited to ask him about Vegas and how it was when he was there.Rain is coming back again tommorow which sucks considering tommorow is supposed to be the first day of Spring.I was watching the Osbournes earlier and laughing so hard.I forgot how funny some of those episodes are ! I love the episode when Sharon threw the ham over the fence in her neighbor's backyard when they were making so much noise at night, that episode is classic !!!!!!!!!!!! Have a good day tommorow everyone, Hugs Lisa

No comments: