Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday is over, yahoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi friends, I worked today and it was'nt a bad day at all except the weather was bad .Anthony was back today and I was happy to have him back again .I asked him how his trip was and he told me that for the most part he was sick with the flu during his whole time in Vegas.Poor Anthony, that totally sucks he was too sick to enjoy his vacation , he said he spent most of his time there in bed.I hope he feels better soon.I made him a cup of tea before I started my shift.The store started out quiet and got busy during the day.I am relieved that I start work later tommorow, today was the first day of Spring but weather wise it seemed like Winter to me.Anyhow have a good day tommorow and I'll update again tonight, Hugs Lisa

No comments: