Monday, February 5, 2007

Monday, Monday

Hi friends, AOL is not on my good side right now.It took me almost 2 hours to post this picture of Jorja in my journal tonight, Ugh I am not happy .Today I went back to work, Anthony looked so nice in his pale blue sweater.It was a pretty quiet day for the most part.During the mid -part of the day Mr Red came back with a vengance at work, I had to keep running back to the restroom and I was doubled over at one point.I had Cheryl watch the front for me and I sat down against the wall in the restroom and waited for the pain to go away.I was passing clots too which hurt soooooooo bad.At one point I was scared to leave the restroom.I will soak in the tub later tonight.Last night when I was watching the youtube video's I was reading some of the comments about some of the videos and one particular one struck a nerve with me, this girl said her boyfriend said Jorja Fox was the ugliest person on TV, uh what ???????? All I can say good thing he is'nt my boyfriend, I would kick his ass to the curb faster then a top can spin.I love Jorja, I think she is beautiful in her own way, she strikes me as someone who is so easy to talk to, who you would love to have a cup of coffee with and just have a heart to heart with.I was really upset after seeing that comment and never have I thought for one minute that Jorja is ugly nor will I ever.I think there is something about her I relate to like sometimes on the show she seems so vunerable and trusting and when she is sad she gets a look in her eyes that makes me want to hug her.Anyhow I am off tommorow so that is a good thing, rain is coming back tommorow, oh joy, lol.Hope you all have a great Tuesday, Love You All Lisa XO

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not glad to see you are doubled up in pain, but glad to see you are regular again.  I hope you are feeling better and hope that tomorrow will be better than today.

Phil

Anonymous said...

go soak in the tub i hope you feel better!
enjoy that day off tomorrow
<3, em

Anonymous said...

Forgot to ask-have you made an appointment with a doc yet? You have a better  sense of who Jorja is and may ignore the idiots who see her negatively-they are plain wrong! Margo

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better ....maybe you should still call the doctor???
And just ignore what others might post or say about Jorja: their opinions don't matter anyway.
Have a good day!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

I hope you start to feel better. If your still passing clots like that you should make a doctor's appointment.

Hugs,
Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

Anonymous said...

Have you made that doc's appt. yet? You need to find out what's going on. I wouldn't let what other people think about Jorja get ya down. Some people can't see inner beauty as well as others can. There are some people I think are beautiful at times ... DH thinks I'm insane. It really only matters what each of us thinks about ourselves though. So chin up. {{{HUGS}}} Emmi

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I don't know who Jorja is...will have to figure out.
You need to get to the Dr. and get checked out.
Mr. Red...being from Detroit when my period would come, I would say "the Red Wings are in Town".  lol
It's so cold here that school has been closed today and yesterday!
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I so hope that you get to feeling better. I just hate it when Mr. Red is mean to us gals!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I sure hope your feeling better!
Missie