Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Thoughts

Hi friends, hope you all had a good Sunday.It's been raining and cold all day here.I am sick of winter, spring are you listening ? Lol I should be working out right now but it's only 5: 30.Still early.I read a CSI spoiler earlier for an upcoming show in April that made me very happy being a GSR fan for so long, by the way for those of you that are Grey's fans this Thursday's show is an October repeat I read earlier so maybe if any of you are interested check out CSI , lol.You can see my favorite gorgeous couple on there, Grissom and Sara :)  Just a thought , some of you are probably curious after hearing how I go on and on about CSI , hehe :D Tommorow back at work for me, I heard yesterday that Anthony hired a couple of newbies so that should be interesting.As long as they do'nt try to flirt with him I should get along ok with them.I think from now on I am going to steer clear of fast food after that little incident yesterday and the day before, the truth of the matter is I do'nt trust alot of those places anyway, I need to eat better and try to exercise at least 4 times a week.Hope you all have a good upcoming week, I Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, stay away from the fast food.  I saw a video on AOL yesterday where in New York City rats were running rampant through a KFC/Taco Bell store.  Have a good week ahead.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I am sick of winter too...ready for the warm weather to come!!  I know what you are saying about the not eating out...everytime I say I am not I go for awhile then when something gross happens again...i am like why...why didn't I remember...LOL...hugs to you and have a great week!! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I know I'm in a very small minority here, but I'm loving our cooler weather here in Cali.  It was about 55 all day... and I was happy as can be!  It's supposed to drop down into the 30's tonite.. and that makes me happy too.  Maybe, it's just that I know spring is coming right around with it, and I know that in April we will start with the 80+ heat and by June it will be OVER 100 every day for the rest of the summer up to October.  That's just ridiculous.  That's nearly 7 months of intense heat!  I hate it!  I enjoy every day the weather is cool like this.  It can't last long enough for me! :)

Glad you are feeling better... and I hope those girls don't flirt with your Anthony!  Lookout if they do! lol

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Yes, those newbies better keep their eyes down on the floor where they belong! LOL. You'll teach them soon enough-nicely, of course. Margo

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...I am so with you about spring...I am so ready; and I have been ready!!
Have a good week!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Back to work for me also.
:(
Hope you have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I just now watched Grey's also. Could have cared less if Meredith lived or died.
We had ice storms and my basement is flooded. I would give anything for Spring to come!
I hope you like the newbies at work.
XOXO lj

Anonymous said...

I am ready for spring as well. If you just avoid fast food you should drop some weight right away. fast food is so full of junk.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'm so ready for spring also!
Missie

Anonymous said...

yeah really listen up spring!!!
lol
<3, em