Saturday, February 3, 2007

Saturday

Hi friends, hope you had a good Saturday.I enjoyed my Saturday off today since next Saturday I will be working.I am still enjoying the CSI youtube video's.My favorites are the Catherine Willow's one with the Carly Simon song and the Grissom and Sara one with Runaway Train by Soul Asylum.I hope I am not driving all of you crazy sending you the CSI youtube video's -I love them so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to Safeway to do my weekly Jorja scan in all the magazines, nothing this week, maybe next week.I am hooked on these new white tea's from Snapple.There is a green apple one and a nectarine  one, OMG they are yummy !!!!!!!!! Are you guys ready for the Superbowl tommorow ?????? Go Bears, lol.I think the Superbowl will be broadcast on CBS this year so for you CSI fans like me what do you want to bet there will be a CSI preview during the Superbowl for next week's show when Grissom returns.That would be a smart move on CBS's part to air that preview during the Superbowl, I'm going to watch and see if my prediction is true, lol.Hope you all have a good Sunday, Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go bears!!!! Emmi

Anonymous said...

I hope the Bears win as well.  I won't be home to watch it but hopefully will get to see it where we are going.  Have a nice Sunday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I wish I could get the utube to work for me...I tried again but no luck.
The Snapple sounds good.
I am tired...I won't be long out of bed.
Enjoy your Sunday off.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear, I'm not even going to atch. I'm going to go hear Mad Agnes-one of my favorite groups in all the world, though definitely an oddball group of two women(neither called Agnes) and a man who used to be in rock and roll bands, and now backs up and sings in a "girl's band"! Margo

Anonymous said...

I'm just letting you know I read your last 3 entries and this one.. trying to get caught up!  I'm glad your enjoying your CSI youtube videos.   I will be stuck watching the Superbowl tomorrow as all my kids (4 of which are boys) will be wanting to have that TV on!  I didn't realize when I scheduled my dinner that it was Superbowl Sunday.  Since I'm not into sports, I didn't have a clue! lol

I will be sure and watch for a CSI commercial during the game!

Have a great day tomorrow, Lisa.. and a fantasic week!

Love and hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he's returning next week!  Yea!!  I fell asleep before last weeks episode so I didn't know that.  Have a good one.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what channel the super bowl will be on, but we are expecting a house full for it!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.om/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

The tea sounds good!
bella xx

Anonymous said...

We dont watch the SB...Rick hates football. I like all the videos you send me. They are so cool!
XO lj