Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Thoughts

Hi friends, hope you all had a good Sunday.Mine was good.I cleaned up in here a little bit so it looks a little better then it did.The rain never did come today like the forecasters predicted but I am glad in a way because I have to work tommorow and I get nervous going out in rainy weather, I hate Mondays, lol.I have been craving double cheeseburgers and fries all day long but I was good and did'nt give in to my temptation , I did however go to workout for 30 minutes so I feel pretty good about that.I love staring at William Petersen on my wall, lol.He is very soothing to look at, lol.I have his cover on my wall and him and Jorja Fox's cover on my wall, and a great picture of Jorja Fox on my wall I ordered from Allposters.com , I put Jorja's picture above a Las Vegas poster of the Vegas Strip above my bed, seemed fitting considering CSI is based in Las Vegas,  lol.I love Las Vegas, at night the city is breathtaking with all the lights lit up, I ca'nt wait to go back there in April, I am so looking forward to it. To me Las Vegas is the most exciting city in the world !!!!!!!!!! Hope you all have a good week, I thank you all for sending me your birthdays, for those of you who asked when mine is I'll give you a hint, the numbers in my chatname are my birthday, lol. It's 4 -10 -76, hehe.I Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good girl not giving into temptation.  April 10 will come soon.  I am going to the dentist that day and the to Phoenix the week after.  Have a good week cutie.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

DO you know how good a double cheeseburger sounds to me now? lol ... I'll be working out today as well. I'm in a mini challenge with 3 oother ladies to see who can lose the most by St. Patty's Day. I loved Las Vegas!!! Emmi

Anonymous said...

Well it is monday morning and we are getting rain! I also love going to vegas!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

hey lisa i'm back now sorry i had to run off and take care of o
i love las vegas too
i hope to go back another time someday :)
its just a little farther away now
lol
ttyl
<3, em