Monday, February 19, 2007

My Baby Is'nt Leaving After All

Hi friends, hope you all had a good Monday even though I am so not a Monday fan.Guess what ????????? My sweet gorgeous baby Anthony is'nt leaving in July after all.I asked him about it today and he was like 'No I'm not leaving" I was happy beyond words.Wow I am relieved.Today was'nt too busy in my store, this man was over by the framed art and I heard a horrible crash and when I came over there were 4 broken pictures on the floor and broken glass everywhere.I noticed he was holding his ankle."Oh my god , I asked him  "Are you ok?" He kept saying 'No" but then when Gorgeous aka Anthony came over he changed his tune and said "I'll live" I looked when he raised his pant leg and did'nt see any blood or anything , just a small bruise.I wondered if he had pulled the prints over on himself on purpose for a minute, he seemed slightly shady, I did'nt see the accident happen, but I myself thought it was weird that at first he said he was 'nt ok but then when Anthony appeared he said he would live, hmmmmmm.Anthony was so great too telling him if in two days there was any pain to call him and his doctor bills would be taken care of.This lady had her three year old son in our store and he had a temper tantrum and would'nt stop screaming at the top of his lungs.Oh man I was getting a migraine, finally she carried him out of the store kicking and screaming.I love kids , do'nt get me wrong , but sometimes I am amazed when I see a kid acting up or running wild in our store and the parent is on thier cell phone just completely oblivious to everything that is going on.Anyhow I left work with a killer headache , I took some Excedrin Migraine but they still have'nt kicked in totally. By the way are you guys getting my journal alerts ??????? I only got 4 comments on my entry yesterday which seemed a little odd because usually I have at least 10 or 11.Are you guys getting all your alerts ?????? I think Aohell is eating my alerts again , ugh hope you all have a good Tuesday, I Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your sweet gorgeous Anthony is staying, because who would take care of your injured elderly customers if he wasn't there?  Have a good Tuesday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa..I am so glad Anthony is not leaving!! I have not been getting many alerts either but I thought maybe it was just a slow couple of days around here. you never know with aol-it seems sometimes the alerts go to the place where the socks go!!!! you know the place...when you put a pair of socks in the dryer but only 1 comes out...where DO the socks go???same thing with the alerts sometimes.
Have a good nite!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

i watched 2   CSI's on Sunday. I saw the two were Nick were buried....AWESOME shows...loved them. I have maybe 4 more to go. So behind. i am so glad that Anthony is not leaving! I know how much that menas to you. Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I hate it when parents do not controll their children!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

grab onto that boy and marry him! xox Barbara

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten too many alerts today, Lisa.. but, that may be because I've been trying to stay on top of them, and not get backed up!  I do believe that I've gotten all of yours!
Yaaay!  I'm glad to hear that your eye candy is not going to be leaving in July, afterall! :)

There is nothing worse than a screaming brat in a store.  Any store!  I can't stand it either, and I don't think it has anything to do with not liking children.  Screaming brats are just plain annoying!

Have a great day tomorrow, Lisa!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Glad your man isn't leaving.. ;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found out ANthony isn't leaving afterall. I love kids but I have a hard time tolerating other people's children because mine are very well behaved. Of course I have instilled good behavior since day one & they know if they aren't good something that they love will be taken away. =) Emmi

Anonymous said...

So glad that your sweet thing isn't leaving!  I didn't get an alert yesterday...however I did get this one!!! And yes they are eating alerts..I never know whose journal is going to go MIA....wishing you a great week my friend!! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Halleluya! I am so glad Anthony is staying. I am getting your alerts, just been playing catch up! Margo

Anonymous said...

glad to hear he isnt leaving!!! lol good thing you didnt put your notice in! LOL
<3, em