Friday, August 31, 2007

Next to last entry

 Hi friends , hope you all had a good Friday.I worked today and it was super busy.I was busy all 8 hours I was there.I found a new CSI promo online yesterday, Oh man I am going to be such a wreck on Sept 27'th watching Sara getting rescued, I wish I could have one of you come over and hold me during and after the show,I am going to be a crying, weeping,  mess,  here is the link if any of you want to watch the promo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvaNAIBuYfU I want to thank Angie for the letter I recieved in the mail today, I love getting snail-mail, thank you so much Angie for taking the time to write to me , I owe you a letter, there was this lady in my store who was so rude to me today, she needed help over in the collectables section and instead of asking me she was waving over at me, annoyed I came over and she wanted these two fung shui keychains that were on this hook, she told me she could'nt get them off the hook, so I picked up some items she had dropped on the floor really quickly first and she goes "Are you going to help me or am I going to have to get these off here myself" Wow what a rude bitch, I took the items off the hook and handed them both to her and threw the empty hook back down and went back to my register to ring the people up that were standing there, I think when I am in Vegas next week there will be a heatwave during my visit, Jackie I will getting a taste of the heat next week, Monday is supposed to be 107 degrees, whew !!!!!!!!!! I am sad CSI wo'nt be filming there next week, sigh ............ I have always hoped they would be there once when I was there, hope you all have a great weekend, there is a great CSI episode on Sunday night at 5:00 p.m. on Spike TV called Gumdrops.For those of you who have never seen CSI, this episode is one of the best ones I have ever seen  , it stays with you after you watch it and you can never forget it, and the message in the episode is very you Jackie , there is an adorable little girl who is missing  and she leaves pieces of her gum behind as clues where she has been and Nick never gives up hope that she is alive, no matter what.She narrates the episode and when you see the photos of her in her house all you think is that you hope sheis found. By the way too the producers trick you at the end so do'nt start crying too hard , you'll see what I mean,the ending is very sweet and always makes me cry. I love how Nick never gives up hope finding her.Chrissie I will be so curious to hear what you think of this episode after you see it, maybe if you could just write me a brief paragraph telling me your thoughts about it after you see it, I'll be curious, lol. Donna I think you would enjoy this episode too and you too Cindy, lol.I wo'nt turn off my alerts next week so please keep continuing to write and I'll be back next weekend to answer your emails and comment in your journals.I'll write a final entry tommorow before I leave Sunday, I Love You All So Much Lisa XOXO

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the heads up. i will watch it sunday. I hope you have a great time in vegas and win lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$. ((((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I think you are really excited about your trip!  You were so chatty today. LOL  Have a nice Saturday sweets.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time!!!
Huggies,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!  Just stopping by to say Hello and that I miis you.  Lots of love Barbara

Anonymous said...

You really make me wish I watched CSI!  LOL  I just never got into crime shows of any kind.  Or medical shows.  I've never seen an episode of "E.R." or "Grey's Anatomy".  (hanging head in shame)

xoxoxoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
I am feeling so much better today. This is the first day in a week that I don't have a headache or sinus it's wonderful.
Gonna miss you while you're gone, but I want you to have a lot of fun for me too. Promise me okay. Because you know how much I wish I could get back to Vegas. I would be so busy just taking pictures to do anything else. LOL.. that is the ONLY place in the world that I drink.. dare I say it.. yikes.. COFFEE.
I loved that promo it was awesome. Loved the song This Woman's Work by Kate Bush that was so appropriate for the show.
I can't wait to see Gumdrops it looks like a wonderful episode. Yes, you know I'll have my fifty million comments to say about the show, but that one will probably get me just because it has a child in it. I'm a soft touch when it comes to the shows about children being hurt or taken I can't stand it. Makes me think of loosing my grandson and how I would feel. I would have to be sedated if that ever in my life happened. I can't imagine what all those parents go through.
I'll continue watching my CSIs I'm on countdown now to catch up. I mean I'm trying to watch 7 seasons worth of shows before the new ones start. Big goal for me.. I am however a third of the way through it.
Be safe, have fun and can't wait until you get back to hear about all the fun you had.
Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I am just like Russ (never saw it, never got into it) never saw ER or grey anatamy either! *(hanging head in shame along w/ Russ)

Ellen

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great trip :)

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Oh that episode is my all time favorite one! It does stay with you for awhile!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

The season premiere looks like a great one. It's marked on my calendar & I WILL be watching it. Sent you a postcard ... keep an eye out for it. Hugs, Emmi

Anonymous said...

I hope you have lots of fun in Las Vegas.  I hope you bring lots of money home with you.  

Phil

Anonymous said...

Bet the time went by fast if you were busy. lol Wow! that is hot!! My husband hogs the TV.. and like now.. I am on the computer!! lol Have a wonderful vacation!! Enough fun for me too!! Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

OMG!!  I watched that and chills have gone down my spine!  Can't wait for the season to start.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo, have a great trip!  LOL...send me some heat.  This summer has been sort of yucky again in Pa.  Hot one day; cold the next.  Now fall is in the air :(  Have lots of fun!  HUGS  chris

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I will watch the show!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

rude people drive me nuts!  

Enjoy your trip!  rose

Anonymous said...

Well.. I'm behind.. as usual.. lol  You have probably already left for Vegas!  And, yes it's HOT as hell here!  It's  100 today, and that's good compared to what it has been!  Yesterday it was 108 here.  

I do hope you have a fun time in Vegas!  Don't melt, Lisa!

Hugs
Jackie