Friday, October 6, 2006

Can someone send me some hugs ?

Hi friends, I am so depressed today .God I was at work and my mood was so bad I did'nt want to be there.There is this 40 % off coupon deal going on right now and every other customer had one of them , now I can see using a 40 % percent coupon on a rug, or a mirror or something even like our jewelry but when I saw tons of people using the coupons on like freaking candy bars or rubber ducks I just thought that was such a waste.I was in such a bad mood today I even snapped at Anthony, which is something I have never done before, of course Cyndie popping in for a visit did'nt help my bad mood any.Hope tommorow is better because today really sucked !!!!!!!!!!!! Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawwww, {{{Lisa}}} sending hugs to you hon!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

AWWWW...I am so sorry you had a bad day...me too....Mark is being an ass!! A drunk ass at that...BIG BIG HUGS TO YOU FRIEND!!! TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

One Million Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Don't worry silly chick.  They probably got that coupon because you signed them up for an email account LOL.  It's all your fault!!!  JK  Hope you have a good weekend cute stuff.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Big hugs Lisa!!  {{{{{{{Lisa}}}}}}}

Hope today is better for you!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! Sorry you had such a bad day yesterday; we are all entitled to one now and then. Hope today is a better day!!! & sending HUGS your way!!!!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Hey, were women.  We're entitled to be in a bad mood now and then. LOL.  Hope today was better for you.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope today has been a better day for you. Sending you long distance hugs!!!
~ Jenny

http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/BunnySlipperBanter/

http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/SunshineExpressions/

Anonymous said...

Hmm, actually i think its a tad humorous if you snapped at Anthony but i am a meanie. He probaly was surprised but it didnt hurt him any!! LOVE,  lisa