Friday, October 13, 2006

Just a Little Update

Hi friends, just wanted to say C.S.I. last night was really good and K-Fed was pretty good in his role as a punk which is what he is in real-life.The youngest guy on CSI was hurt by K-Fed and his gang of punk friends , but I love how Sara aka (Jorja Fox) was so concerned about him and told him she came just for him-Awwwwwww .In some of the early episodes of CSI. Greg had a big crush on Sara (He still does) and wanted to ask her out.It was very satifying to see last night , K-Fed was punched in the face by one of the guys from CSI. (I wo'nt say who because I do'nt want to ruin it for Lisa Jo and another good-looking CSI guy took K-Fed's phone.Anyhow hope I did'nt ruin the show for any of you guys who have'nt seen it yet.Have a good Friday everyone, Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying your CSI, Lisa!  I heard Kfed was supposed to be on this weeks episode. So, I guess he was okay, then, huh?  Well, he is good for something then! lol

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

I'm K-Fed up!  I think that idiot was probably portraying himself last night.  Anyway, hope you have a great weekend cutie!

Phil

Anonymous said...

I havent seen it yet. I cant stand K Fed but good for him if he acted well enough so we cant make fun of him. LOL
LOVE YOU
lisa jo