Thursday, October 26, 2006

Two J- Landers need our prayers

Hi friends, Two of my favorite people in J-land are hurting right now and need our prayers so I ask you guys to please these two beautiful and wonderful women and let them know that we are thinking of them, First off Lisa Jo who has the journal Damaged Goods, some insensitive jerk hurt her which makes me very angry , They were jealous because Lisa is deeply loved in J-land and she is one of the most beautiful and kindest people I have ever met  .I love Lisa  and I hate seeing her sad .It makes me sad too.So please if you do'nt know Lisa Jo click the link on my side bar to her journal and let her know we care and are sending her our prayers and how much she means to us !!!!!!!!

The second beautiful lady who needs our prayers is Jackie who has the journal Hope Floats, those bad wildfires that are burning out of control in Southern California are really close to where she lives.Jackie is an amazing lady who has such a positive spirit and she needs us right now to pray for her and to keep her in our thoughts I hope so bad her house will be ok and she wo'nt be evacuated . I know if one of us was in this situation Jackie would be praying for us.So please go visit these two wonderful ladies,  I thank you and I love you all Lisa XO

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart Lisa.. thank you so much!  That means the world to me that you took the time to mention me, here in your journal.  

I know LJ will be by to say the same thing!

Big hugs
Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

They are in my prayers and so are you!  Hope you had a nice day!  Talk to you soon! : )~

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie, I'm sick to death not knowing what's going on with Jackie. I had no idea what's been going on cause I was away, but now I'm so worried. I've been upset about Lisa Jo too, but I know she had fun meeting a lady from J-Land, Angie, and having lunch with her. You were so sweet to do this entry for them, thank you so much! (((BIG HUGS)))

Mandy ~

Anonymous said...

Will keep them both in my prayers as well as you friend..take care!!! TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I do know Jackie... haven't read her journal in a few days, but will go see how she is doing....  Have never heard of lisa jo, but I will stope by and see her too...  MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

How sweet of you to think of Lisa Jo and Jackie!  Both wonderful ladies and friends of mine as well.  Hugs and GBU, shelly