Thursday, October 5, 2006

Debbi came :)

Hi friends, Debbi came today and we had a nice two hour catch-up.It was wonderful to see her and nice to spend some time with her.It has finally stopped raining here -Thank God !!!!!!! Tonight is C.S.I. night -Woo-hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited as always, Usually CSI never is anything but good !!!!! If you guys get the TV Guide that comes out tommorow you might see my letter published in there from the wonderful CSI cover two weeks ago.I wrote to TV Guide and thanked them for putting my favorites on the cover.So do check the Letters to the Editor section, Have a good Friday , Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO P.S. By the way I think the alerts are working again , but yesterday I was'nt getting any.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to send my own alert out when I wrote an entry, because half of my readers weren't getting them.  I still think they are haywire! lol

Okay, Lisa, it's the CSI vs Grey's Anatomy again!  Lets see who beats in the ratings this week!  So far we are tied!  :)

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to see your friend again.  You should see her more often.  Have a good Friday sweetheart.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa. I've just read a bunch of your entries that I missed.  I love your journal, it is such a great place to visit and makes me happy coming here.  Thanks.  And I'm glad your friend finally made it and that you had a good day.  have a super fantastic weekend too.  Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm going to have to buy the TV Guide!  Last night's episode was awesome.  Have you noticed the show has a different feeling to it this season than previous seasons?  I can't put my finger on it, but I like the change whatever it is.  Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to spend some time with your friend!!! hope you enjoyed catching up on things!!!  Try to have a good weekend!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Glad that you got to see your friend Debbi. I know how much she means to you.
Love,lisa jo