Thursday, November 2, 2006

Thursday Thoughts

Hi friends, is'nt this color beautiful ? Hope you all had a good Thursday.Mine was ok, the weather was icky here today, cold and wet and depressing.I went to Costco to do a little shopping, I love that place and in 12 more days I will be rushing there to buy the 6'th Season of C.S.I. on DVD.I ca'nt wait to get it !!!!!!! As I was leaving to go to Costco this morning I saw down below in the lobby one of my neighbor's cat's is missing.Please pray he comes home.He is an adorable cat too !!!!!!!!!! I know I would be a big crying wreck if my big fat, furry diva went missing.He is my love.I love my cat.I would never want to imagine what it would be like if he was missing.I went to work-out for 50 minutes earlier, yea me, lol.Hope you all have a good night, it's CSI night -woo-hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all have a good Friday, Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohio is cold and wet tonight also. I have so much TV stored on my DVR that it is full and i have to delete to add more. Sigh.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Cats are that way...we just got a little bitty kitten that came to our house tonight..small..fed it some milk and bought it some kitty food..Maybe it will stay...it sure is small and getting cold...and hope my dogs don't get it...my German Shepard would like to eat it i am sure..lol..Have a great night..hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

enjoy your csi!
hope your neighbors cat is found that is so sad
take care
em

Anonymous said...

Have fun watching CSI as the countdown to the release of season six continues!!!  Take care baby cakes, luv ya!

Phil

Anonymous said...

CSI last night was very good!  Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for re sending me your link again....I hope these alerts gets straightend out! :o)
Lisa