Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Thoughts

Hi friends, hope you all had a good Friday.I worked today and it was pretty busy in my store.Anthony looked great today in his crisp white shirt , it made his beautiful eyes stand out, Wow I ca'nt wait to give him his Christmas present tommorow, he will love it !!!!!!!! I just have one more day of Christmas left to work tommorow, woo-hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy am I happy.I will be relieved when I am off work tommorow, today when I got home I got Christmas cards from Chelle, Susan, Terry Ann, Mary Alice and Margo whose card was just adorable !!!!!!! Thanks so much you guys, My friend Diane sent me a big envelope with an color picture of Jorja with an autograph on top, Wowza !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooooooo happy, I ca'nt wait to see the TV Guide tommorow with William Peterson on the cover, he is so handsome !!!!!!!!!! One thing that bothered me at work today, no troll customers today either by the way, but my coworker Robert was sad.I knew something was wrong or something happened to him.I did'nt have time to ask him but I hope he is ok.He was'nt acting like himself, Leslie said he got into a big fight with his wife, Awwwwwwww poor Robert, wish I could have given him a hug, I hated seeing him sad today.Hope you all have a good weekend, Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you survived the day, and will think of you tomorrow. Margo

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the card!  Hope you have a great Christmas!  I am off to wrap some presents while my little one is asleep she is sick with a fever of 102..Keep her in you prayers for me!  Hugs,TerryANn

Anonymous said...

did you get my card? I mailed it a week ago.
I hope you have a decent day at work.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

I hope that you can get some rest tomorrow!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom