Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday

Hi friends, hope you all had a good Thursday. OMG my store was out of control busy today, it was really stressful and overwhelming.Ugh at one point I did'nt think my line would ever end.I hate it when it is that busy and I always get at least one person in my line who is impatient and in a big damn hurry which is even more stressful.I do'nt understand the customers who come into my store at Christmas time and claim they are such a big hurry when they are in my line. It can be irritating.Anyhow my sweet Anthony was off today and I really missed him, but he does deserve a day off, poor thing, he works harder then anybody else.I think he will be back tommorow which will be good, I got 23 emails for him today so he will be happy about that tommorow, I am working 11-5 tommorow, not too bad.Tonight is my favorite CSI from this season, the Cirque de Soleil episode, Wow I am soooooooooo excited it is on again tonight, Tommorow is Friday-Yea !!!!!!!!!!! TGIF !!!!!! Hope you all have a great one, Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised the store is getting crazier by the day. I do wonder about the impatient idiots- what do they expect at Christmas time? They want the crouds to part like them Red Sea for only them? Hope you enjoy CSI and tomorrow is better. Margo

Anonymous said...

Busy is good!  The day goes bye so much faster.  I used to like it when I had a big line and it challenged me to get those customers out the door as fast as possible all the while being accurate.  I worked at Home Depot and it would get busy every day like that.  Anyway, have fun watching your CSI.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I do not know if I could handle dealing with a lot of people. I give you credit for working retail! I hope you have a great weekend.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday Lisa!! I hope you had a less stressful day today.
Maria

Anonymous said...

See, all the stores are crazy! I don't even want to go shopping anymore and I'm not even close to being done. lol  Good luck keeping your sanity.  Love and hugs, Shelly