Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday Madness

Hi friends, OMG was it busy today in my store.I did'nt have a very good day today,my original register was'nt working right, I was trying to do a return for this girl and she was getting really peeved at me because it took 20 minutes for a manager to come to the back to approve the return for her.She exploded when Anthony came running finally and told him "She was never coming back again" So anyhow I was dying in the store today too because the Mall Management have turned our heat up all the way , I felt feverish all day and was sweating and my stomach felt a little nauseous as well.Speaking of nausea there have two outbreaks near me of the Noro-Virus which is the same virus that strikes some cruise-ships.One outbreak was at a Senior Duplex in Belmont and the other one today was reported at San Mateo General Hospital which is really close to my work.I hope so bad I do'nt get this virus, I do 'nt want it !!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo happy I am off work tommorow, I have to make a trip to the Post Office in the morning, Have a good Tuesday everyone, Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO By the way on my hometown daily paper the Noro-Virus was the front page headline today if any of you guys want to read that article the paper's website is www.smdailyjournal.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also glad that today is over!
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Yikes, you did have a difficult day! I'm sorry-but just hang in- Christmas will come and go, and life will settle down. Margo

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you weren't feverish because Anthony was around?  LOL

Phil

Anonymous said...

CSI was good but what is this weirdo story with Gil? He goes around making these weirdo statements and then they dont do anything about it. I cracked up with the dude stuck in the cement. I hope you arent hot again at work. I do not have that problem..its freezing where i work.
XO XO lj

Anonymous said...

Wow what a day you had and I'm glad you have it off now!
I heard about that norovirus and that is scary.
Thank you for the bday wishes Ü

Take care,
Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2