Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday Thoughts

Hi friends, hope you all had a good Tuesday.I enjoyed my day off today,  It was nice to sleep in a little bit this morning, I went to the Post Office this morning because yesterday in my mailbox there was a slip that said I had a package at the Post Office, I had ordered some Summer Sand lotion from Angie last week and that what was in the package, thanks so much Angie , the lotion smells soooooo good  !!!!! I also got Christmas cards in the mail from Angel , and a friend in the Bay Area and my friends in England.I went to go see the movie Charlotte's Web today with my mom, oh man I could not stop crying, what a sweet movie !!!!!!! I highly reccomend it to all of you.Tommorow will be back at work for me, but I missed Anthony today so it will be nice to see him again tommorow, it should be busy tommorow ,  as well as Thursday, Friday and the most Saturday, I am off Christmas Eve, I was thinking that it was a year ago tommorow I left to go to Mexico for Christmas, I had such fun there in Cabo San Lucas on the beautiful beaches.It is still really cold here , feels like the air in Alaska did, Hope you all have a great Wednesday, Love You All and Hugs Lisa XO

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just made me a hot bath and am getting ready for a nice soak!  Hope you have a great night!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

If Anthony only knew how deep your feelings were for him.  Does he have an email so I can tell him?  LOL  Glad you had a nice day and enjoy your hump day tomorrow!

Phil

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a good day! I have a busy day tomorrow, so I better head off to bed.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, so glad to hear you are feeling better, and that you got a chance to sleep in a bit.

I want to see Charlotte's Web, as well!  I loved the childrens book, and I've seen teh cartoon, but to watch this production of it, just seems to awesome!  I can't wait to see it!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I want to see Charlotte's Web ... now I really want ot og now that I know it's good. Guess I better bring lots of kleenex cause I'm a BIG cryer. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, I think it's so sweet that you went to the movies with your mom. I want to see it too, and I'll make sure to bring a box of tissues with me. I'm glad you enjoyed your day off, and I hope today will be a good day too.

Big Hugs, Mandy ~

Anonymous said...

I would love to see Charlottes Web.  I bet it's better than the original cartoon movie.  Have a good one.
Missie