Monday, May 29, 2006

Hi everyone

hi friends, just got home from work.I had a good day today, Anthony was there too-sigh.......... you know a friend of mine sent me a cool email that shows your personality traits from your birth month.Anthony's birthday is July 1'st so of course I had to go right to July and read about his traits first.Well I was stunned because almost of of the good traits for July were him !!!!!!!!!!!!! Like right on the money !!!!!!!!! I wrote down all of them and starred the ones that were the most fitting for him.I was amazed ! Like the fact he dresses soooo nice every day and there was a trait for him that says Takes pride in oneself. I was stunned .Also they were traits for Anthony being born in July that blew me away like Guides others physically and mentally and he is our store manager , it was mind-boggling to say the least.Treats others equally and hard-working also apply to him , wary and sharp too as well as judges people through observations and quiet unless excited ot tense are perfect to describe him.I ca'nt believe how accurate that email was describing Anthony.Have a good Tuesday everyone , Love You All Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa you have it SOOOOOOOO bad for Mr. Anthony! I wish he knew it.
Liking/Loving someone is really complicated sometime.
I hope you are able to have a good night! Sorry you had to be at work on a holiday.
LOVE,lisa jo