Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday, Monday

hi friends, I kicked back today since I was off work, I wo'nt be back at work till Thursday, I'm going nuts not working, I need to be busy and being productive, besides I miss Anthony, it would do me good to see him again .I have a huge zit under my nose, I have been putting hydrogen peroxide on it to help it heal by Thursday, I hope it does.I have to go back to the dentist tommorow, the tooth that was filled two months ago has been hurting me lately so I have to go there and find out what the deal is.Ugh I hate going to the dentist.It was really hot here today, but it was nice.Hope you all have a great Tuesday, Love You All Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use rubbing alcohol on my zits. Doesnt it seem like you get them at the worst times?!! Enjoy your time off! Boy, i sure do. I know you want to see Mr. Sexy soon though.
Glad you are back! Love,lisa