Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tired As Hell

hi friends, I am soooooooooo tired tonight, could'nt even find the energy to work  out , then again I counted 8 little mosquitos on the window so I do'nt think going outside tonight would have been very smart.I keep reading that this year more mosquitos will be around because of the warm winter and all the rain we have had, and it's a depressing thought, I am paranoid about getting West Nile Virus and there is nothing I hate more then going to sleep at night and hearing a mosquito buzzing in my ear, man I am going to go to Long's Friday and get some mosquito repellant because I know that between the water in the lagoon that is'nt very clean with the ducks living there and the standing water my idiot neighbors have had sitting around on thier porch for two months I am a target for the mosquitos .Anthony was'nt at work today, I missed him and it figures I'm off tommorow and Friday and he's there both days, but I'm working Saturday and he'll be there so that's cool.I saw today Sunday there is a meeting I have to attend at work that starts at 7:30 in the damn morning, oh god how the hell am I going to get up at 6:00 a.m. on a Sunday? I am dead tired tonight, Have a good Thursday , New CSI tonight, woo-hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love You All Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never think about mosquitoes but maybe i should. Enjoy your 2 days off!!
Hugs, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you Lisa.  Thanks for visiting my journal.  Mosquitos and me don't get along either.  I can be out on my deck with loads of other people, and they will only bite me.  I've added you to my alerts.  Have a good one.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm not thrilled about mosquitoes, but am paranoid about ticks because of Lyme Disease, which was first diagnosed and named 20 miles from here! Margo