Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday is here , Yea !!!!!!!!!!!

hi friends, It's Friday , Yahoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live for Fridays , they are the best days of the week.Tommorow my handsome stunning Prince Anthony will be there again !!!!!!!!! I am dying to see him and talk to him.I've missed him sooooooooo much !!!!!! It is soooooooooooo hot here and there is also bad humidity in the air, I slept with my Hello Kitty fan on all night last night !!!!!!!! The heat in my bedroom was unbearable, I think when I left Las Vegas last Friday I brought the heat home with me.I might go take an ice cold shower but I hope you all have a great weekend, Love You All Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hot as heck here too!  Supposed to be 111 today! :(    Temps say it's 108 right now and it's 1:15 in the afternoon, so we should get there by 3:00 pm..  :(

I want winter! Waaah!

:)
Jackie