Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm a Failure

hi friends, I tried so hard today at work to get Anthony's picture but he refused to let me take one.I tried so hard, I feel really let down, I also feel like I let all of you down as well.I give up, Anthony just does'nt want his picture taken and I was too afraid to snap one of him without asking first at the risk he would get mad.I am very sad and disappointed. Not to mention today also I saw that creep who I've mentioned a few times before to you all in my store and I made up an excuse to get a pen so I would'nt have to wait on his drunk dumb-ass.Why does this creep have to keep coming back to my store drunk and mumbling shit under his breath.I think the San Mateo Police should arrest him for coming to a mall (A public place) drunk out of his damn mind !!!!!!!!!I guess you all will just have to take my word for it about how good-looking Anthony is and how beautiful his eyes are.I do'nt feel like writing too much tonight, I only got two hours aleep last night and I feel pretty shitty right now, Love You All Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are in no way a failure. I think Anthony is a bit of a jerk...really. Its a damn pic and he should have just smiled and been a friend about it. Dont worry about it...you just go ahead and enjoy how cute he is.
Maybe you need to call the police on that weirdo. Dont be alone around him..you call someone.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh well!  maybe another time you'll get his pic.
Missie