Monday, July 3, 2006

MondayThoughts

hi friends, I had today off and I enjoyed it as much as I could.Renting a couple of movies one Jorja Fox starred in from a few years ago called Memento.I just love her and I ca'nt wait for the other movie Food For The Heart to come in I ordered last week.I am feeling sooooooooooo tired and sluggish today, also this morning in my right eye it looked like there was a little blood in my eye.I was kind of worried.I wonder if a little vessel broke in my eye.It was just a tiny little spot but still.Have any of you heard anything about what can cause that? Cheryl will be back at work tommorow.She had better behave herself too !!!!!!!!!! My period is on it's way so I'm not in the mood for drama or bullshit !!!!!!!!! Have a good 4'th of July tommorow everyone, Love You All Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea about your eye.....keep watch on it and get to the eye doctor if it swells or anything.
I am glad you enjoyed your day off!
Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a great day to day...enjoy the holiday you deserve it...and let's hope Cheryl isnt pmsing as well lol...Huggies,TerryAnn