Monday, June 5, 2006

Not bad for a Monday

hi friends, I had a rare day off and where did I go ? The mall where I work, lol.Bath and Body Works is having thier Semi-Annual Sale and today was the first day of it.Oh my god I scored !!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite scents of all times that was sadly discontinued was the Flowering Herb and what scent did I see today at the sale ? Flowering Herb !!!!!!!!!!!!! I was over the moon excited !!!!!!!! Right now until Thursday the shower gels are only 3 dollars each !!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 6 Flowering Herb ones and some brownie lip gloss from the brand Goldie for 1.75 , I was soooooooo happy !!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all had a good Monday too !!!!!!!! Love You All Lisa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, there isnt nothing in life as cool as a discounted flowering herb! Good for you!! Megan loves all that stuff too.
Have a happy Tues.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I love that store, but my allergies just don't let me enter.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa I found you!  I am a cashier too.  We will be able to gripe together. LOL Have a great day. I'll be back! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Good score! Margo

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got some good bargains on things you like!  Go you! :)

Jackie