Saturday, June 17, 2006

Saturday Thoughts

hi friends, just got home from work.I'm tired but happy regardless.Anthony was there today looking great as always.He smiled at me when I walked in and teased me later in the day which made my heart melt.His girlfriend Renee is the luckiest girl in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off tommorow so I'll just spend the day with friends.Lisa Jo hope you got my letter ok and I hope you are feeling a little bit better.I might go chill and watch CSI, I'm in the mood to relax for a bit,  my mom sent me a picture of Jorja Fox in the mail she found in a magazine for this week, I was like OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday, Love You All Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havent received a letter from you yet....dont worry..i am sure its on its way! I hope your Sunday is a good day...please dont be sad about your dad. I am glad you got to see Mr. Stud at work on Saturday.
LOVE YOU,lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good Sunday!
Missie

Anonymous said...

You are so cute when you talk about Anthony! :)

Jackie