Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Thoughts

Hi friends, hope you all had a great Friday ! I have met two awesome new friends online, Tammy aka ButtrflyKisses29 and Amy OneCrabN3LilFish, both of you guys are so cool, glad we met, J-land is a truly wonderful place with awesome people ! I was off work today and went to work today to check my schedule for next week, I wo'nt be back at work till Tuesday ! Aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh I hate lots of days off, it makes me crazy bored during the day , but I should devote at least an hour a day to working out and getting myself back into shape.My friend Jen is in Vegas now, hope she is having a great time !!!!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed the CSI episode last night, I ca'nt wait till Oct 10'th when the 6'th Season of CSI will be released on DVD.I will so be at Costco that day buying it, lol.Hope you all have a great weekend, Love You All Lisa P.S. By the way I just do'nt know what to think about this guy who was just arrested for the murder of little JonBenet .He might be confessing to the crime just to seek attention, I think he is creepy looking myself !!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that guy being questioned in that little girls murder is the one either.  Something just doesn't feel right about it all.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I don't think that guy being questioned in that little girls murder is the one either.  Something just doesn't feel right about it all.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I told Megan all i want for Christmas is LOST Season 2 DVD. I hope she gets it.

Glad you met new friends. I can not imagine ever being upset about being OFF work...i would treasure the time away.
Enjoy yourSunday.
love,lisa