Thursday, August 17, 2006

I was wrong about Alex not liking me

Hi friends, just wanted to note too that I was wrong about Alex not liking me.She is pretty cool and she was more talkative and friendly to me yesterday which I appreciated.She will only be at my store for this week only and then she will be gone.I guess maybe some of the people who stabbed me in the back before in my life like my dad and Rosalie have warped my self-image and make my self-esteem lower then low.When even I say "Hi " to a customer and they do'nt acknowledge me or just simply stare at me like I have two heads it makes me feel bad , but I'm used to feeling bad.It's nothing new for me, Peace Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we all have a bit of that insecurity going on, Lisa.  I know I do.  I hate that about myself, but, it's just the way I am.  You are just a really sweet person, who tries to be nice to people, and when they don't reciprocate it hurts your feelings.  Just shows how sensitive and kind you are! :)

I'm glad that Alex didn't turn out to be the nasty person we thought she was going to be at first!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it takes a day or two or even longer to be able to open up to others. I am that way in person....i have big trust issues. Glad you have made a friend.
XO lisa