Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ok guys get those VCR's ready for tonight, at 9:00 p.m. on CBS

hi friends, hope you all have your VCR's ready for tommorow's C.S.I. episode Gumdrops !!!!!!!!!! I ca'nt say enough about this episode, I just love it, I hope you all do too, feel free to email me your thoughts after seeing it.My friend Julie sent me an email tonight about not putting bottled water in the freezer, I sent it to all of you , I do that all the time, but I wo'nt be now !!!!!!!!!! I am so happy a suspect was arrested in Jonbenet's murder, may that little angel rest in peace .Hope you all have a great Thursday tommorow, enjoy C.S.I., I'm going to watch Lost tonight at Angela's request, Love You All Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the DVR is ready to tape....i am beyond surprised AND happy some pedophile bastard has been arrested because of Jonbenet.
Thanks for that email!
love you,
lisa