Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday Thoughts

Hi friends , I went to a spiritual healing today with a friend of mine today.The guy who was my healer was very nice and sweet.He said he sensed some bad things that happened to me in my past.I was awe-struck by how right on he was. He said I was a "Beautiful spirit"That was really nice to hear.I sent out two postcards today to Lisa Jo and my other new friend Lisa, lol.This postcard game seems fun,I'm all for it, lol. Anyhow I hope all of you have a good week, I feel a little tired and out of it tonight, I'm thinking West Nile Flu , ugh.Anyhow enjoy your week everyone, Love You All Lisa XO

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

West Nile Virus is what you get from mosquitos...have you been bitten by mosquitos?

Anonymous said...

http://www.bayeradvanced.com/garden/west-nile-virus/symptoms.cfm

Here is a link that might be helpful if you think you have west nile.

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope you don't have West Nile.  Have you recently been bitten by a mosquito?

That's good that you felt better after going to the spiritual healer..and I'm sure he was right on about you being a "beautiful spirit."  

I haven't gone anywhere Lisa.. I was just behind on alerts! :)

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sure is different to go to a spiritual healer! I think thats cool. Thanks for the postcards. LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better.
spiritual healing?  sounds interesting
have fun at work
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, well now the spiritual healer knows what the rest of us that know you already know, LOL. I think I just confused myself, but what I'm trying to say is that, your friends know that you have a "Beautiful Spirit." I hope you're feeling better now.
Hugs, Mandy ~ http://journals.aol.com/mmartinez07/UnhappilyEverAfter/